LLP refers to Limited liability partnership and is governed by Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008. Limited Liability partnership provides advantage of limited liability to its owners and at the same time requires minimal maintenance. The directors of a private limited company have limited liability to creditors. In case of default, banks / creditors can only sell company’s assets and not personal assets of directors.
LLP Registration can be done through CAJodhpur in Jodhpur, Jaipur, Udaipur, Ajmer, Kota, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai and all other Indian cities.
Choose LLP because
STEPS INVOLVED IN LLP REGISTRATION
1. Application of DSC & DPIN: Our very first step in this direction would be getting Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN) for the proposed Partners of the LLP. Within a timeframe of 5 to 7 working days, DPIN and DSC can be obtained for the proposed Partners. If the partners already have DSC and DPIN, then this step can be skipped.
2. Name approval: A minimum of one and a maximum of six proposed names are required to be given to the MCA. Subject to availability, naming guidelines and MCA processing time, we will get back to you with the Name approval within 5 to 7 working days. Names provided should ideally be unique and suggestive of company business
3. MOA & AOA submission: Once the name is approved, one needs to draft Memorandum of association and Articles of Associate. Both MOA and AOA are filed with the MCA with the subscription statement.
4. Get incorporation certificate: Incorporation documents can be submitted to the MCA along with an application for incorporation. MCA will usually approve the application for incorporation in 5 to 7 days, subject to their processing time. Incorporation certification is a proof that company has been created. It also includes your CIN number.
5. Apply for PAN, TAN and Bank account: Then you need to apply for PANand TAN. PAN and TAN are received in 7 working days. Post this, you can submit the Incorporation Certificate, MOA, AOA and PAN with the bank to open your bank account.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR LLP REGISTRATION?
© Copyright 2017 Codemind Technologies. All rights reserved.